Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hello people!
I did 2 layouts yesterday night!
1 for my main one, & 1 for the Shepherd Appreciation.

School today was pretty much alright.
Miss Kokila caught me for chewing gums twice.
Told me to spit it out, lol :x

Holiday homework are simply, omgosh.
Chinese, 4 sets, Maths, 5 sets, English, CH, etc.
After English, went for lunch with the guys.
Bussed to some plaza, the outlet closed down,
so we walked all the way to the West Coast Mac :D

BESTFRIEND & ME!

My funny bestfriends :D

MAC MAC MAC.

Sissie stuck the fries onto Ain's burger.
Man that looks so wrong :/

There's a blogging about your shepherd competition.
Jolene, click Here to view the shepherd's blog! :D
Having Games Day tomorrow!
My bffs & I are taking part in the Eco Amazing Race.
Well, really hope we do win, at least top 3? :D

Perhaps this is a new beginning,
perhaps this situation is beginning,
to leave a deep impact on me.
I dont know why, I just love you so.
Ilu <3

No comments: